Providing comprehensive, progressive, quality training and support for Kansas law enforcement.
As expressed in K.S.A. 74-5603, "the promotion and development of improved law enforcement personnel and procedures throughout the state, and the training center shall offer to qualified applicants such programs and courses of instruction designed to fulfill this end."
- devoted to integrity and excellence in every aspect of our work
- views employees as our most valued asset
- sensitive to the competing demands of family and work
- recognizes individual roles in the achievement of organizational goals
- committed to efficient resource management and effective delivery of services
- dedicated to active partnerships with the law enforcement community
- responsive and accountable to those we serve